Social Media Marketing Tutorial – Part 2 | Twitter for business,Buzz,Viral,Influencer Marketing
Subscribe to our channel for more Technical Tutorials:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jobforums-10…
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jobforumsindia
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jobforums/
– Website: http://www.jobforums.in
– Job Portal: http://www.jobforums.in/jobs/
– Online Courses: http://www.jobforums.in/course/
Types of Conversational Marketing:
1. Buzz and Viral marketing
2. Influencer Marketing
4. Social Listening
How to grow your business on Social Media?
1. Find your suitable platform, where you can perform well and reach out the customers.
2. Create your Social profile with complete details like – Bio, profile pic, contact details, background details.
3. Review about competitors/monthly targets/platform guidelines, like type of posts, frequency of the post.
4. Build a community, connect peoples and provide them contents that they love, regularly promote it.
5. Keep watching on the responses or feedback.
Twitter for business:
Twitter works on followers of followers, one can follow peoples for gathering contents, you can follow different brands for getting – brands news, offers, feedback. In Twitter, @name is your unique identifier, which contains up to 15 characters.
What are the advantages of Twitter business account?
1. Reach out wide audience.
2. Increase brand awareness.
3. Increase website traffic.
4. Keep up with the latest trends in your industry.
5. Deliver customer service.
6. Promote your blog contents.
7. Boost your website SEO.
8. Get instant feedback about your products or services.
9. Provide Customer Care.
How to make Twitter Business Account?
1. Go to Twitter and sign up, put your name, your email and password (You can change your username later. Your Twitter password should contain mixture of some letters, numbers and symbols).
2. Click on “create my account”.
3. Build your timeline, Twitter asks you to follow 3 peoples.
4. Confirm your account through Email.
5. Complete your profile, insert Bio, location, Website, DOB, select profile picture ( size is 400 x 400 pixels) and header image (size 1500 x 500 pixels), prepare an attractive and relevant Bio.
6. Connect to Facebook account, Twitter allows you to post your Tweets directly to your Facebook timeline or page.
7. Click on “Save”.
8. Start sending your Tweets.
#TwitterForBusiness #BuzzMarketing #ViralMarketing #InfluencerMarketing