How to find customers on Twitter using Google x-ray search
This tutorial will show you exactly how to use a hugely under-used Google search term to help find specific customers on Twitter. It will also outline what to do with these customers once you have found them to help build solid relationships.
By following this tutorial you will learn;
– What Google x-ray search is and why you should use it.
– How to create a private Twitter list full of customers to target on Twitter.
– How to use Google x-ray search to find target customers to add to your private Twitter list.
– What to do once you have created a list of customers to target.
HOW IT WORKS
The way this strategy works is simple;
1. You use Google x-ray search to find Twitter lists of specific people (your target market) that other people have already made.
2. You add these people to your own private Twitter list.
3. You engage with these people on a daily basis to help build solid relationships and increase brand awareness.
Check my website out below for lots more useful Digital Marketing tutorials, tips & more;
**Youtube won’t let me add brackets in the description so click the link below for a written version of the Google x-ray search term which you can easily copy and paste**